Guidelines for Larger Events
Tastings: Thrive’s event tastings are pre-booked by appointment only for larger served events (50pp+) with limited availability. Our standard appointment availability is from 10am – 4pm, Tuesdays through Thursdays, at our commercial kitchen and tasting room, for a maximum of 4 attendees. As our goal to give you our undivided attention, our availability will vary based on currently scheduled event bookings. All tasting documents and fees must be remitted to Thrive within 72 hours of the desired appointment to confirm orders and scheduling, and all available appointments will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. Please contact our catering sales manager for more details and any additional questions regarding availability.
To ensure your event is a complete success, we are happy to answer all your questions and assist in any way we can. Here is what is included as part of our standard service charge:
- Qualified and trained staff
- Place Settings: china plate, glass water goblets, stainless steel or eco-friendly disposable utensils.
- Buffet Tables & Serving Pieces
- Beverage Station with 2 types of beverages
- Bread & Butter
- Butler passing and cake cutting services
- To-go boxes for the hosts
- Feeding of other vendors (up to 8)
- Setup and breakdown
- Meetings, walk-throughs, and consultation – in person, via phone or email.
- A commitment to sustainable business practices.
Get inspired by some sample menu ideas.
Inquire about tastings.
I want to thank Thrive for the samples and taking the time to go over the menu. It’s one thing to just pick from a menu, it’s completely different to actually try it! I’ll have to pry myself away from the carrot cake. That was the best carrot cake i’ve ever had!