Guidelines for Larger Events
For larger menus, tastings may be available around the schedule of pre-booked events, from 1pm-5pm on weekdays. Please contact our catering manager for specific details.
To ensure your event is a complete success, we are happy to answer all your questions and assist in any way we can. Here is what is included as part of our standard service charge:
- Qualified and trained staff
- No further gratuity expected
- Place Settings: china plate, glass water goblets, stainless steel or eco-friendly disposable utensils.
- Buffet Tables & Serving Pieces
- Beverage Station with 2 types of beverages
- Bread & Butter
- Butler passing and cake cutting services
- To-go boxes for the hosts
- Feeding of other vendors (up to 8)
- Setup and breakdown
- Meetings, walk-throughs, and consultation – in person, via phone or email.
- A commitment to sustainable business practices.
I want to thank Thrive for the samples and taking the time to go over the menu. It’s one thing to just pick from a menu, it’s completely different to actually try it! I’ll have to pry myself away from the carrot cake. That was the best carrot cake i’ve ever had!- LH